Thursday, November 6, 2014

Template Pack 78, Specials Ending & Freebie Alert

Template Pack 78

The next pack I have for you has an abstract feel to it. Get creative with papers using the squares and rectangles in this set. This pack holds 4-6 photos per a template. Enjoy this pack for just...

$2.00

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_118&products_id=7372
This pack can be found at:

Final Call for BNP!

BNP is ending after tomorrow. Just $1.00 Each For Template Pack 76, Template Pack 77, Border Pack 3, Siggy Pack 5 & Greeting Card Pack 1. So see full previews click the image below.

http://bit.ly/AKDBNP
All five packs can be found at:

Buy My Store Ending

Buy My Store is still active but only until the 10th. This is a deal you don't want to miss. You get over 150 products plus all my new releases now through Dec. 31st. Perfect way to build that template stash!!

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_118&products_id=7212
This special can be found at:

Freebie Alert!

Newsletter readers! There will be a freebie in the newsletter tomorrow (Nov. 7th) 7 pm EST. Are you signed up? You can do so HERE


Well that's all from me. DSD has got me BEAT! So I am taking a little break. I'll see you all back here November 21st with Life's a Project 10. Happy weekend!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the newsletter template -- it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete