Friday, September 20, 2013

New Siggy Pack! Template Freebie Time!

Is it time to change that siggy? Lack of inspiration getting you down? Here comes Siggy Pack 2! 

This pack includes 4 in PSD PNG TIFF PAGE and SBPAGE formats. Get it for just...

$2.00

You can find this pack at:

Check out what my CT did with this pack


Let's see who won Siggy Pack 2...


Helene Bahnman

and


Catherine 

Girls, please email me at byakdesigns at gmail.com by Sept. 26th to claim your prize! To all of you that played along and the ones that come back EVERY week to play...Thank You!

I want to let you know that I am hosting a morning SS Sept. 23rd! I hope you join me!


For joining me in the SS and creating a layout you will get a FREE Mini Pack!

Who wants a freebie? Brag Book Template Freebie coming up...



Thanks for stopping in! Have a GRRREAT weekend everyone!


Pin It

6 comments: