Friday, April 26, 2013

Template Pack 36 & Freebie!


How is everyone?  I can't get over the fact that April is about to end. 

I wanted to pop in and show off my latest pack. This pack has 5-7 photo slots, lots of straight lines and even some triangle action going on. This pack is going down as one of my favorite packs that is for sure.

Template Pack 36 is now in the SNP store and is on SALE!

$2


You can find this pack at:

Here is what my CT did with Template Pack 36


Ready to see who one Template Pack 36? 

Congrats...
JulesW

JulesW, please email me at byakdesigns at gmail.com by Thursday May 2nd to claim your prize. Thank you to everyone that entered.

Here is this week's freebie.



See you all back here May 1st with Bits and Pieces, LOTS of  NEW Templates and FREEBIES!
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm so excited! Thank you! Just sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cool wordart. I can see so many uses for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU ;~}from crystalnva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great word art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this : thank you so much ! I share the link here : https://www.facebook.com/pages/LMIlesptitsmots/389729901127781?ref=hl and there : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-mots-textes-citations/

    ReplyDelete