Monday, April 1, 2013

Hope For Brady Blog Train & New Goodies!

 Happy Birthday to my oldest, Sam, he is 5 years old today! April is not only a great month because it starts off with my son's birthday but it's also Autism Awareness month. We found out in 2011 that Sam was on the spectrum. I am proud to be apart of a blog train this month called "Hope for Brady." This blog train not only raises awareness for Autism but also raises money for the Son Rise Program. You can find out more HERE
and can purchase Hope for Brady products HERE

Take a look at what I made for the train.
Sorry Freebie Has Expired

You just came from Sugarbutt Designs
Your next stop is Becky's Creations
The full blog train list can be found HERE

If you like the "Hope For Brady" pack then you are going to like what I have for this month's Facebook Freebie!

Here it is in all it's glory. Image is linked to my Facebook Page


I am so ready for a new Bits and Pieces event! This month the theme is travel. I made templates that would hold some beautiful large photos of the places you have visited. Template Pack 34 is on sale for only $1 but only through the 7th.

$1


Here is what my CT member Dana did with this pack.


Not only did I make a regular template pack I also made a timeline pack. Ever wanted to just have fun with a kit and let your profile picture do all the talking? Timeline Pack 4 will do just that and it too is on sale for $1 now through April 7th.

$1


Here is a Facebook cover I did with this pack


Hope everyone has a beautiful April! I'll see you all back here on Friday with my newest We Are Memory Keepers Template Pack.
Pin It

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sam! ;)
    Thank you very much for all the goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sam! Hope he has a wonderful day!
    Thank you so much for the beautiful templates & the gorgeous timeline cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great template.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Sam! I hope he has an amazing day! Thank you so much for the wonderful templates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I love your templates..especially the two pagers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great templates - and a great cause.
    Thank you from a mom with a son on the spectrum for 19 years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did it again! Sharing your gorgeous templates! And for such a good cause. My Grandson Ethan is on the spectrum also. And a Very Happy Birthday to Sam!!!
    Thank you!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful templates for a beautiful cause. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great templates - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much! Love your templates!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow .... thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanj you!!! (lady)

    ReplyDelete